I'm about to head off for about two weeks and I will have internet, but I've been really guilt-ridden over this very neglected blog. No more!!

So I will *try* over the next two weeks to start on Movie Mondays! Movie Monday is basically Movie of the Week, but with a cuter title. And rather than going on why I love a particular film, I'm going to tell you *why* you should see it.
Have you ever watched a film (possibly even a classic!) and heard it was oh, oh so good and then been like 'um, what? Why did I waste my 2 hours on that?' Well I'll try to take the task on of what makes it good. Or not.

Also! Thanks to an awesome week of Smart Chicks Kick It tour and meeting some kick butt authors, I'm planning on some giveaways AND a very cool craft project giveaway that I'm still mentally planning before executing, but here's a hint: Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margie Stohl :D
Excited? I am.
(Please note: no, I have no read an ARC of Beautiful Darkness, so crafty ideas are based on Beautiful Creatures... which everyone should go read, it's fabulous!)

See ya!